Last Revised: April 2017
Your Brand Week, LLC (“Your Brand Week”, “us”, or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. The Your Brand Week service (“Service”) is organized primarily to provide an online platform that offers customers custom design services: logo design, typography selections, color selections, business card design, presentation slide design templates, and a brand guidelines PDF, defined collectively as the “Service.” The Service includes the website at www.YourBrandWeek.com (“Site”).
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Site or use our Service, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
– On the Site.
– In e-mail and other electronic messages between you and the Site.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
– by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”);
– that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your company name and job title; and/or
– about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us.
– Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
– From third parties. For example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site or Service may include:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site.
– Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
– Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
– Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site.
You also may provide information to be published, displayed or transmitted (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site.
Usage Details, IP Addresses And Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
– Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data and location data.
– Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Site and Service and to deliver better and more personalized future services by enabling us to:
– Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
– Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
– Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Google Analytics. We currently use Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Google Analytics uses its own cookie to track visitor interactions. Website owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve their website and how people find it. Please see the following links for more information about Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/, http://www.google.com/privacy.html and http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html.
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
– To present our Site and its contents to you.
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
– To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
– To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
– To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
– In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
– For any other purpose with your consent.
We never sell your personal information or provide it to others for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may collect and disclose anonymous and aggregated information about our users, and other information that does not identify any individual, without restriction for the purposes of product research, to improve our Service, and for other commercial purposes.
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
– With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
– To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Your Brand Week, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website.
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers which may be hosted by a third party service provider. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. If you choose to provide a testimonial on the Site, we may post your testimonial along with your name and your business name, with a link to your business website. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.